Wednesday, July 17, 2019
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Skills Matter at CodeNode
10 South Place, London · EC2M 2RB
I will be delivering an inspiring talk on life lessons learned from my journey through cancer and how these lessons can be successfully applied in business.
This thought-provoking and interactive session will cover my 5 key lessons. It has been designed to give attendees the opportunity to test and apply their own learnings in a safe environment.
You’ll come away feeling more resilient, with increased awareness of the impact of your choices and greater clarity of what happiness looks like to you.
– Discover powerful techniques to build your resilience
– Develop greater understanding of your own needs for happiness
– Gain more perspective and flexibility to create space for new opportunities
– Leave with a toolkit of transformational personalised insight
– Move forward with confidence to create a positive attitude towards change
Note – LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone – men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
Twitter – @transcendencec1
Instagram – @transcendencecoaching
YouTube – Transcendence Coaching